Information on our private preschool Frisco TX For Our Parents
Your involvement not only provides ways to participate in your child’s education, but it improves the quality of education your child receives. Research tells us that the level of parent involvement is a strong indicator of the quality of the school. Apple Creek offers many different ways for parents to participate. We recognize that the families we serve have different resources and availability so we offer a variety of opportunities for parents to be involved.
Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) – representing the highest mark of quality in early childhood education.
- Certified by the Texas State Center for Early Childhood Development as a Kindergarten Ready Program.
- Highly trained and/or degreed teachers.
- Low student to teacher ratio.
- Team teaching.
- Developmentally appropriate classrooms.
- Strong parent involvement; Parent Organization.
- Award winning curricula taught throughout all classrooms.
Apple Creek Preschools | Summer Programs and Private Preschools Frisco TX 972-334-0005